Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 21, 2008

thank you and i mean it

...it is moving on for me again - this time with work...starting today, i will no longer be handling my team - my agents who showed me their best effort and helped me get to where i am today...

...i'd like to think that they're going to miss my mood swings hehehe...i may not be the perfect team leader but i'm sure i gave all my best to help them get better with work in the way i know best...thanks for the surprises (it always feel so good being appreciated, and it means a lot to me) - also, for the "send-off" thingy you gave last Sunday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and for making me drunk after a long long time

Photobucket

Photobucket


...thank you for everything...i'm sad to leave all of you but at the same time i am very excited to take on a different, much bigger role...now that i'm going to handle team leaders, it will get tougher

..i need all the support and the luck in the world

xoxo

No comments: