Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

on contract signing

...i got on a rough start with Avida, two sales agents were fighting over the commission they will be getting from my purchase (one was the one i was sending an email to and one who i signed the contract with)...all i wanted was to pay and get my contract but no, they got me into this mess that made me think that maybe getting one is such a bad idea

... good thing it was fixed right away or else i will be having a BIG bitch fit...i am a very patient person, totally not confrontational but when you hit on my last nerve, you will see the monster alter ego and you won't like it...not at all LOL!

...i guess it's the season of buying investments...2 of my closest friends also made some purchases but they opted with getting units from Horizon 101...for the past 2 days, we've been doing a lot of contract signing and i just love it coz i feel like a movie star LOL!!!!

Photobucket

...can't wait for weekend to come...i'll get to spend some time with one of my supergirlfriends fresh from NYC :) hope you all get to enjoy your weekend :)

Photobucket

No comments: