Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 07, 2010

x-mas wishlist 2010

...now that my b-day's over, it's time for me to move on to my annual x-mas wishlist and this year, i have a great feeling that i'll get all these babies before the year ends :)

1. Solo HD Beats by Dr. Dre - i think this will be the perfect pair for my new iPod touch. The bass is amazing and it's noise canceling which is just perfect. The only con for this baby is it makes your ears sweat after using it for too long but i think it's something that won't bother me much

Photobucket

2. Brown Calf Strap for Philip Stein - my lizard strap is way too overused and i need to get a different color with a different texture...not as luxurious but it looked as beautiful with that crocodile strap

Photobucket

3. Polycarbonate iPod Touch case - the best thing about this case is that it comes with a kickstand back for convenient FaceTime video calling and landscape media viewing and the colors available are just sweet :)

Photobucket

4. Oakley Probation - i saw this pair a day after i bought my Oakley Holbrook and i instantly loved it...i just think that it's not right to get this pair when i haven't even used the new Holbrook but i will definitely get this baby before this year ends :)

Photobucket

...these babies are in the top list right now and i still got a lot on my list which i prefer to keep it to myself...who knows someone will just surprise me with something special come Christmas :)

No comments: