Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Shangrila here i come, versace's eau fraiche...work and more work

..a day more and i'm off to Shangrila that is why i'm working mah ass off double time...i need some ADD meds to be hyper hehehe...been spending back to back coaching sessions with my agents for the last 3 days...i've made Strepsils and Dequadin my bestfriends for the week...nyways, this is my perfect excuse to relax for a while...to bitch and moan 'bout my work...but i still love it...

...bit kinda depressed coz i can't find my favorite green Billabong boardshorts...i don't know if i left it the last time i went to Bohol or it was lost when i asked someone to do my laundry...depressing thought...just when i needed it the most...

...and oww, i found my new fave scent, I'm kissing Perry Ellis's 360 degrees goodbye at the top of my list and say hello to Versace's Eau Fraiche (my nose bleeds everytime i try to pronounce its name hehehe ...) its an updated version of Versace Man previously released, and its more subtle/ lighter...it smells like D & G's Light Blue but only with more masculinity in it...its the perfect cologne for work for me right now....i sooo luvvv it :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...nyways gotta get back to work...and kill myself more with it...delaying gratification at its finest :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I LOVE MY JOB...I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY JOB , I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY JOB!!!

No comments: