Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2009

inappropriate

...i've been getting my alcohol fix for 3 weekends in a row and i'm getting proud for my alcohol tolerance these days that i can even brag about it ha! but i know this ain't a good thing and it needs to stop...i won't be going back to my happy place anytime soon...chill mode maybe a month or two before dosing my system with alcohol again

...and with the current situation Manila is in i think it is very inappropriate to talk about alcohol when others are losing almost everything...the situation was just really depressing that i can't even do a daily dose of Facebrag..in time, everyone will be going back to normal but it's going to be one that takes a lot of effort and a dose of help will go a long way...thankfully all my friends in Manila are safe :)

...the next few days will be brighter :)

No comments: