Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 03, 2009

one month

...a month from now i'll be a year older and those age jokes i used to throw at some of my older friends would now be on me...i'd like to make myself a birthday countdown but it takes effort and i might just end up disappointed...i can't even remember the last time i really celebrated it...oh well...maybe the next month will be a different story...we'll see

...mom's coming over this weekend so i gotta look good (starting with a haircut)...that means i probably have to watch my alcohol intake this Sunday night...we're having Patron tequila most likely for someone's b-day party and with it's 80 proof content i don't think having much will get me enough energy to pick up my mom early in the morning

Photobucket

...i'll cross the bridge when i get there :P

No comments: