Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 23, 2008

wicked and x-mas

...i took quite few days break from blogging after i got back from Manila (having Jude B seated next to me on the flight back to Cebu was super fun)...was tied up with work right after Rihanna/CB's concert that i got late uploading pics and vids for friends until they got tired of bugging me about it...hehheh (sorry bbs')

...was finally able to get some break yesterday which i needed so badly...had dinner with friends (carbo overloading as usual) and grabbed some capucinnos' from Starbs before hitting home and woke up the next day with an aching head...i overslept as usual...

Photobucket

...FullyBooked finally opened last week which made me happier...i grabbed a copy of Gregory Maguire's "Wicked", something i've been wanting to read for the longest time...i'm more than halfway now and i can't wait to start reading the sequel...

Photobucket

...a friend texted me earlier saying it's 31 days to go before x-mas...you better get ready for my gifts...i want a nice messenger bag for xmas (giving me an LV wouldn't hurt hehehe)

Photobucket

No comments: