Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

bitter!

...everyone's talking about the Rihanna and Chris Brown incident this week...it's too sad to know that their relationship ended (though not confirmed) in a very sour note...

...it was just almost like yesterday where me and my friends immensely enjoyed their Manila tour...it was soo much fun - we didn't mind sweating in the middle of a huge crowd and belting out their songs like we were on steroids (specially during Rihanna's set) :)

Photobucket

...oh well, all good things come to an end

...this too shall pass...now, time for me to get back to this assignment my boss left me with...it's actually a report that i need to interpret and i don't have any idea where to start or how to even begin deciphering it...it looks like a huge brail sheet with multiple numbers in it...goodluck!!!

...way to spend the Valentines day right? and it's not only me by the way, my whole program is on critical workday mode this V-day...guess they all have to spend their V-day in the office after all hehehe

Photobucket

...yeah, i'm bitter :)

No comments: