Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bohol and finishing slumdog

...i'm now back in Cebu after spending the weekend in Bohol with my girlfriends and i'll be back working my ass off again tonight...trying to catch up on things i missed

...surprisingly, i enjoyed Bohol big time...i'm not the "nature/beach lover" type but when i was there i asked myself why i didn't bother getting to this place way back when i have much time to spare knowing that it's just few hours from Cebu...oh well, i definitely will go back and will enjoy it more the next time

Photobucket

...the beach was almost perfect (well i don't have much comparison - as i've said, hitting the beach is always in the last of my list hehehe)...spent few hours soaking up in in the sun, just listening to some random tracks played on my iPod while watching beautiful strangers passing by :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

...before dinner time, i finished watching Slumdog Millionaire which i immensely enjoyed, one of the best films i've seen this year...and yeah - the hype around the movie is true...i guess it deserved all its Oscar glory..and i've been overplaying Jai Ho in my ipod unconsciously hehehe

Photobucket

...i'll skip the part of posting pictures about Chocolate Hills, tarsiers and all that stuff (i'm sure all of you are way too familiar with it heheh)...i'll leave that to my girlfriends :)

Photobucket

...i now have to get back to sleep...my brain stopped working :)

No comments: