Total Pageviews

Monday, March 16, 2009

CSI NY and broken shades

...i've spent the whole Sunday "house-arrest style" doing a marathon of CSI NY...GAWD! it's sooo addictive...my Mac's wallpaper is now the official TV series pic and i got Baba O'Reilly (the series's theme) overplayed in my iPod...the only other thing i did aside from watching it was to grab dinner (yes, i skipped lunch)ow, and yeah a quick shower :)

...the show wants me to overanalyze things and develop an amazing eye for detail...speaking of detail, one of my shades got broken 2 days ago...Replay's case is made of denim so it didn't actually help when it was stuff together with my Mac inside a denim duffle bag (i'm not even sure though if it was the reason why the frame got broken)

Photobucket

...i now have to use my Armani aviator for the meantime till i get my hands on that yummy Rayban i wore couple of weeks back (my bestfriend bought it for her hubby and i was the one who did the "quality control" bwehehehe)

Photobucket

...maybe it was meant to happen :)

No comments: