Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2009

pain

...i've been sick for the last 4 days...and i'm now starting to get amazed by my tolerance for pain...until when can i endure it? i dunnow...i might be skipping work tonight and get myself admitted but most likely i won't do that...i'll procrastinate - coz that is what i usually do...

...i've been lacking sleep because of the pain and my toes starts to get numb maybe because of the same reason...this is the weirdest thing that happened to me...and what's weird is i've come to the point where i'm getting to use to this sensation

...not good

2 comments:

Quentin X said...

Numbness is not a good sign. It is a neurological symptoms that should not be ignored.

Unknown said...

i'll get myself checked this Saturday...no more procrastinating...hopefully i'll be fine :)