Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 14, 2009

gone

...i think i might be getting another blog vacation - depends on what's going to happen after i'll get myself checked later...hopefully no confinement or whatsoever...i'm just being paranoid and blowing things out of proportions...that is how i usually act if something goes different with my system...i self diagnose and most of the time i get it wrong (which i think is good hehehe)

...which reminds me about something...my sex life is sooo dead to the point that i no longer remember when was the last time i had one...i used to get a lot of action before bwhehehe...i was fixing my hair earlier and i noticed a stack of condoms right beside my moisturizer...and i think that stack is going to be around for a long time

...oh sex drive, where art thou?

No comments: