Total Pageviews

Monday, January 25, 2010

goodluck!

...i went out last night with one of my close friends to help her with a job interview she's about to have within the week..it will be her first time EVER to try getting a job and since she's applying for a call center, i was the perfect guy to do the coaching/mock interview

...had dinner at Tsim Tsha Tsui (and i must say, i LOVE it much!) and got some dessert at the usual Gelatissimo where we did our lil' mock interview in a corner table :)

Photobucket

...all the luck in the world for my girl...i'm confident that she'll be able to wing it...that night was worth spending outside rather than keeping the original plan of house arrest :)

...5 days more and it's the start of February and i got 2 major things lined up (and no, not one of them includes the overrated Valentine's day hehehe)

...i've been overplaying this old song since this morning for no apparent reason...something random chosen by my Itunes playlist...ahh memories :)

'Cause you give me something
That makes me scared, alright
This could be nothing
But I'm willing to give it a try
Please give me something
'Cause someday I might know my heart

No comments: