Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 04, 2006

i had an orgy for my birthday and mini cakes to die for :)

oh yes i did hahaha....joke...i wish...but hey on second thought i think i did...hmmmm


i'm finally 23...another year to spend...another year to waste...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 


***super delish mini-cakes yum :) and guess what i'm 5 years old???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


 Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


***me doing what i do best...the perfect blowjob hahahaha!!!!



...when i came in to the office earlier, they already sent out an e-mail to the whole ops about my birthday , so there i was flooded with greetings from all of the people in the program...and of course those stand-out greetings from my close friends at work...

...my agents were really sweet, they made an effort to get me some cakes, those that i've been craving for the longest time (i'm on a diet by the way...FYI)...they brought it in after they had their first break...and i was really touched by the the thought itself...

...if it feels good this way, then i wouldn't mind having a birthday everyday...but then again...i wish...

No comments: