Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

chill...while i still can

...i'm back to my usual private place (good thing it's still not crowded and i hope it will stay this way)...this spot gives me a lot of time to think about things...i need a game plan before the year ends so i can kick the new year off to a good start...so far, i've been blessed and i'm more than thankful for whatever i have right now (it was more than what i asked for - but then again, im human, and i;m starting to crave for something more)...

...i got new challenges work-wise and i think that it is a very very good thing....it's something that would take me out of my comfort zone and would push me to the limits...i need to know how fast can i learn new stuff and how to be good at 'em...i need to know what my tolerance is to criticism and bad feedback if i screw things up (i mostly live by praises from other people which gives me the drive to be always better - almost perfect)...if committing mistakes be the fastest way for me to learn then so be it...i'm up for the game...

...but as of now, i'm gonna spend as much time with myself...chill more...and relax for a while because by next week, it's going to be one hell of a ride :)

Photobucket

...lovely art stuff at the back no? hhehehe

No comments: