Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

my music video debut and back to dating myself again

...oh yes...i'm back to dating myself - my alter ego missed me much fro so many weeks already so i'm back to doing what i do best before...taking myself out on a date --- this sounded really pathetic but how else can u kill so much of your spare time if you've got nothing to do at home or having no one to spend that free time with --- once again...it's pathetic

...went to the mall alone, good thing i bumped into Sheila so i got some company in watching The Simpsons...i think i was laughing mah ass out soo loud that it didn't turn out funny for those who are seated next to me...sorry folks! the movie was bit short but it was good

...had coffee at starbucks after (well actually had their slushie new offerings)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...still with Sheila who's too shy to be in the picture :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...and asked her to take this vid :)

WARNING : this is the most awful singing voice you'll ever hear in your whole life...this is not for the weak of heart heheheh



...i gotta stop, i think i embarassed myself enough

4 comments:

Mikey Sanchez said...

BAKLAAAAAAA MALOLOKA AKO SAYOOOO!!!!!! hahahaha

Unknown said...

hahahah...and you're speaking tagalog now...amazing...oh i've heard you're in e-performax now...whatever happen to e-tel?

Mikey Sanchez said...

i hate competition (you)...that's why i didn't go for etel ahhahahaha


bitaw, kidding aside, i've got tons of friends in eperformax and they told me to try it out... besides i've got nothing better to do these days... not that much events

Unknown said...

ow nice :)
goodluck with that darling...now i have a reason to ask you to buy me some coffee :)