Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 07, 2009

30 before 30

...some changes were made with work this week that put a huge smile on my face...i got a new boss who i super like plus i get to be on a schedule i really love (more time for me to try new stuff - i got a long list and i'm doing them one at a time)

...i have almost completed my so called "bucket list" before i hit 30 (that's 5 years from now by the way)...some of those in the list are something that can be done in a shuteye (i just opted to procrastinate) and some would take months or even a year of preparation...this is something i'm really excited about...30 things before i hit 30

...now that my friends are back in CDO i now got the weekend all to myself (not that i'm complaining)...i revived my partyboy moves last week (it felt like college all over again)...and i was surprise that my alcohol tolerance is still quite impressive hehehe

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


...i wonder what's in store this weekend..probably watching X-Men: Origins with my personal Wolverine would do and a nice dinner at Blu would be lovely

No comments: