Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

promises

It started off "Hey cutie, where ya from?"
And then it turned in,
"Oh no, what have I done?"

...i tried making a promise to stay away from alcohol because i've been getting nasty hangovers almost every weekend but to my disappointment i ended having one

...it started with few glasses of champagne (i got invited to a friend's b-day party at Anzani's) but halfway dinner i was already having a little bit too much

Photobucket

...and to top that, i got another invite from a friend to attend another party (work related)...they need people to fill up the place...they expected 150 but only 40 people came (yeah, sucks big time!)...and so the gatecrashing begins and the flow of that nasty Red Horse didn't stop until early in the morning

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last night I got served a little bit too much of that poison baby
Last night I did things I'm not proud of

...i'm not going to make any promises this time :)

No comments: