Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Manila

...i'm spending the weekend in manila and it felt so good to see old friends again...catch up over coffee ( i couldn't count how many cups i've finished in the last 2 days)...this trip was supposed to be a reunion with girls but turned out few things happened last week that it ended with only me and my bestfriend :) good thing i already got my bags packed, i got no reason to cancel the trip :)

Photobucket

...my social calendar is fully booked even after midnight...by the time i get to see cebu, imma get myself a good massage and hibernate for a whole day

...but as of now, i'll enjoy more time with my friends...less photo op this time though...i'm getting lethargic when it comes to taking photos (which is soo not me by the way)

Photobucket

No comments: