Total Pageviews

Monday, May 12, 2008

got to make the move

...i'm once again back to work and i got to make BIG decisions about my career...moving on to something different and getting out of my comfort zone would be quite risky but i'm hoping it will be for the better...everything requires perfect timing and of course a little stroke of luck to get to a place that i need to be with work..

...i'm still a bit disoriented and still in the process of catching up with things but i'm definitely sure that i'll be able to get this worked out before this shift ends..

...surprisingly, i'm now feeling sleepy (even with a grande soy latte from Starbs by my side)...this is my usual bed time when i was on vacation...gotta make another body clock change again

...welcome me back to the call center world :)

No comments: