Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

they finally tied the knot

...after 5 years of being together, they finally tied the knot (my housemate Erick and her GF Karen - both were my classmate way back college) and it's one of the reason why i stayed longer than planned last week in Cee-Dee-Oh

...the wedding turned out to be sort of a reunion with my college friends, some i haven't seen for the longest time, some were already married and with kids while some stayed just the way they were when we parted ways years ago

***workin' the camera before the reception started

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and some other shots outside the church

Photobucket

Photobucket

...and look ma! i found my future sugar daddy hehehe :)

Photobucket

...too bad i forgot to take a shot with the couple hehehe...something i need to remind myself the next time i'll attend a wedding :)

1 comment:

YAJNAT said...

the jeans was so awful...throw it away...