Total Pageviews

Friday, May 23, 2008

just because...he had it coming

...i was having my iPod in full shuffle mode when it played something i haven't heard in years...i didn't even know i had it in one of my playlists...brought back random memories and i must say this is one of those songs you wouldn't mind playing for one more time

Photobucket

Now, I'm standing in the kitchen
carvin' up the chicken for dinner,
minding my own business,
and in storms my husband Wilbur,
in a jealous rage.
"You been screwin' the milkman,"
he says. He was crazy
and he kept screamin',
"you been screwin the milkman."
And then he ran into my knife.
He ran into my knife ten times.."


...that's my fave part from the "Cell Block Tango" off the Chicago soundtrack...which led me to ask...would you be doin' the same thing they did if you were in the same situation?

...would you also be singing "he had it coming"?

...thoughts :)

No comments: