Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2009

heartless

...stop calling me or sending me text messages, i guess it will be more easy that way...i thought we can be friends and act like everything went ok but i guess i was wrong...i never thought you'd see me that way - someone putting you through much shame...cold, heartless and yeah evil...

Photobucket

...you did apologize for the things you said but you already said it, i never left you for no reason...i had lots of them and i told you those...i wouldn't fall out of love just because someone didn't try giving me a call on my birthday - yeah petty stuff...my stupid birthday (cue in Aly and AJ's "Potential Break-up Song")

...spare me about pre-conceived rules of break-up...i'm never the type who follow such stuff and you know that...maybe i owe you some courtesy but not to the extent you'll end up saying hurtful things about me...but then again you probably think those won't bother me, after all..i'm heartless

...sad

No comments: