Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 08, 2009

i'm so sad i should buy myself a happy meal

...and supersize it...

...i've been sick for the last 2 days and i'm going to use it as a perfect excuse to be absent either by Friday or Saturday (hey, you gotta have your weapon ready just in case you'll be questioned hehehe)...but then again, i don't have plans set for Saturday so might as well get to work or do a full hibernate mode (at least i got options)

...someone suggested that i should get myself some chicken soup to which i retorted and told him that i'll opt for the ever dependable Lucky Me instant noodles (at least, it's less pretentious that way hehehe)

...i need a hug...i know i need to put some sunshine back in my posts but maybe it's not yet about time...i got two other options for later...either i'll hang myself with my H&M scarf or jackoff to Rihanna's Good Girl Gone Bad: The Remixes album - this is soo Katy Perry inspired

...watchuthink?

No comments: